Tax debt relief can often be a life-changing solution for those who owe a significant amount of back taxes to the IRS or their state – but many Americans do not realize that this relief is available.
Throughout the United States, it’s not uncommon for individuals, couples and business owners to owe thousands of dollars to the Feds. They are burdened by seemingly insurmountable tax debt, which they are unable to pay, and they simply don’t know what to do.
Unfortunately in many cases, they do nothing. The IRS steps in, begins sending threatening notices in the mail and eventually begins to collect those funds on their own accord.
By law, they can take money directly out of taxpayers’ bank accounts and paychecks until the debt is paid off. For many people, these aggressive actions make it even harder to live, and they can push people into extremely tough financial situations. And if the IRS places a federal tax lien on your home, then the consequences could affect your credit for years to come.
If you owe back taxes to the IRS, it’s important to understand that you have options!
By seeking tax debt relief, you could finally take control of the situation, get the IRS off your back and get back on your feet.
How To Get Tax Debt Relief
Speak to a qualified tax debt relief professional
A professional tax debt relief firm can look at your situation to identify your options and provide you with the assistance of a qualified tax professional. Regardless of your specific circumstances, you have a right to be represented by an attorney who can deal with the IRS on your behalf and push for a resolution in your favor.
Identify your tax problems
Each person’s tax situation is unique, although some forms of tax debt relief provide solutions for a wide range of similar issues. Your tax consultant or lawyer will take stock of all the factors that apply to your circumstances, such as how much debt you owe, whether you can afford to make any payments, whether the IRS has already started the collection process, and so on.
Get the solutions you need
Your tax professional will go over the solutions that apply to your situation. Depending on your needs, the lawyer may recommend:
– Offer in compromise: A potential reduction of your tax debt if you cannot afford to pay off your debt in full.
– Release of levy / lien: If the IRS has already placed a levy on your accounts or issued a tax lien, your lawyer can work to have those actions reversed.
– Penalty abatement: Potential reduction or removal of penalties and interest that have made your tax debt even more unmanageable.
– Innocent spouse relief: Removal of obligations for those who can prove that their tax debt was solely the cause and responsibility of their spouse.
– Payroll tax representation: Representation for businesses that have failed to pay taxes withheld from employee paychecks.
Get Professional Tax Debt Relief From US Tax Shield
Don’t let your tax situation get any worse. Find out if you may qualify for tax debt (Wikipedia) relief by calling the experts at US Tax Shield.
US Tax Shield is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has vast experience in tax resolution for thousands of different clients.
Call 877-829-3535 to request a free 15-minute tax analysis with one of our friendly tax advisors today.